- Software and Hardware Projects
- Perm role $ 125,000 + super
Our client is a privately owned company. They have over 300 people worldwide and are well known within the niche market of telecommunications applications in intelligence. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
You will have over 5+ years experience in project management in a client facing role and 5+ years experience delivering technology projects in excess of $5 million.
To make sparks fly you will have experience:
- In project planning, scheduling, tracking, and budgeting
- In identifying potential slippages in addressing issues, risks, changes, scheduled activities or cost overruns
- Interfacing with the Program Management team to ensure a transparent hand-off from bid/award process to project implementation.
- Providing a single point of contact to end user customer team for all aspects of the implementation.
- Working with Engineering to ensure timely delivery of software that meets the contractual milestones.
- Overseeing customer site implementation by company staff and/or contractors.
- Coordinating and scheduling on-site acceptance/commissioning tests with the customer to gain implementation sign-off.
- Coordinating and scheduling training requirements within the customer environment.
- In complex problem solving skills and a broad understanding of hardware, software, technology, and infrastructure
- Grasping and translating high level technical concepts into business requirements, and vice versa
- Working with an internationally dispersed delivery team
What makes this role shine?
- Great company
- Overseas travel
- Excellent product
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785