- Software Development Projects
- Be from a vendor background
- Backgroud in Loyalty and Offer Management
Our client is a strategic, collaborative and end-to-end provider of services, software and hardware for the financial and retail industries. They are looking for a Project Manager who is experienced in leading application development projects through all stages of the project lifecycle.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Experience working on (POS/ATM's/EFTPOS) projects - Application Development
- Managed small to medium projects. Fully responsible for P&L of projects.
- Been responsible for stream(s) of work (projects) under the overall direction of a Program Manager
- Experience in a vendor background
- Experiernce working with off-shore development teams
- Participated in customer pre-sales activities and workshops as requested to define the cost estimation of the project, using predefined tools contributing to economic and technical feasibility and business value to be delivered.
- Defined the project plan, budget and schedules all project activities in order to have a sound basis for project performance measurement and appropriate levels of customer 'sign off'.
- Technology familiarity with Cloud, client server, web services, content management and internet, network components - load balancing, routers, firewalls, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of modern, agile SW development methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban, as well as the traditional plan-driven methodologies (V-model, waterfall).
What makes this role shine?
- Excellent Company culture
- $ 140000 + super + bonus
- Sydney CBD
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785