Our client is seeking an experienced Project Co-ordinator to join their team. In this exciting role you will be working on large scale e-commerce projects, supporting the project managers to deliver their programs of work. You will also work with the Program Director to ensure planned delivery items are prioritised for the correct Sprints.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Minimum 3 years with demonstrable experience in project co-ordination
- Experience in supporting multiple project/program managers
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong Agile process knowledge
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to learn complicated technical systems quickly
What makes this role shine?
- Exciting and fast paced role
- Working for a rapidly expanding ASX listed organisation
- Agile projects delivering e-commerce initiatives
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780