- Experience of Agile/Scrum methodology is essential
- Must have Insurance Domain experience
- Understanding of how technology can be leveraged for business benefit
Our client is a global market leader in core insurance technology.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner based in Sydney.
As an Agile Product Owner, you will possess an understanding of how technology can be leveraged for business benefit and have the ability to quickly assess the technical feasibility / relative cost of solution options.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 3 year's experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst or in a related discipline with a software product vendor
- Insurance / financial services domain experience an advantage.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology essential.
- Good process analysis and mapping skills, comfort with complex business domain modelling.
- Expert at uncovering and solving market problems. Strong business analysis skills. The ability to provide an accurate assessment of a feature's business value.
- Ability to envisage software features that solve market problems and that can be implemented at feasible levels of cost and risk.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to large groups.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and working knowledge of Agile methodologies e.g. Kanban, Scrum, SAFe an advantage.
What makes this role shine?
- Insurance domain
- Global Company
- Career growth
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785