Are you an experienced Product Manager with experience in the Big Data/Data Analytics arena? Are you looking for a role where you can truly shape the business you work for?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company to work on complex product features to deliver best-in-class products. This role will also include translating business needs into product plans that incorporate appropriate internal and external research. So it is imperative that you have demonstrated experience with this.
This is an Agile environment, so you will have to have extensive experience working in Agile framework and with engineering teams to break down product plans.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Minimum 5 years' Product Management experience;
- Strong technical understanding with an engineering background, highly preferred;
- Past experience defining and carrying out the product vision and championing it through the whole organisation, while also managing tactical initiatives;
- Experience working with suppliers, external facing API's, Marketplace platforms and Third-party partners
- Strong skills in the Big Data/ Data Analytics / Business intelligence arena
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with a diverse set of responsibilities;
- Proven ability to create, analyse and communicate analytics and performance metrics;
- Demonstrated experience presenting your findings to Senior Management (C-Level);
What makes this role shine?
- Work in a fast paced, fast growing environment;
- Be empowered to take ownership, knowing you have the support you need to exceed your goals;
- Global company with exceptional career growth opportunities, locally and overseas;
- Excellent remuneration package on offer!
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply to Luke Singleton to find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format.