- Join this MSP for an initial 6 month contract. Strong potential to go permanent
- Lane Cove location. Hourly rate of $70-80 inc super. AU Citizens only
- Work across a broad range of duties including Project wort and Break fix
Join this well established MSP as a Level 3 Systems Engineer. In this customer facing role you will work closely with the Technical Director to ensure that the customer needs are being met. Your duties will include design and delivery work as well as project management and technical account management. This role will also be an escalation point for the service desk function. Please note that is a prerequisite that you must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Proven experience as a Senior Systems Engineer in an MSP context. You must enjoy customer management
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft, VMware, Networking, Security and Storage
- Ideally you will have an industry certification such as an MCSE/MCSA
- Experience in managing project implementations to time and schedule
- Exceptional communication and personal presentation skills
What makes this role shine?
- Mixture of Project work and BAU support. This includes design and delivery work
- Initial 6 month contract with strong potential for a permanent role should all work out well
- Work with an excellent team who pride themselves on delivery exceptional services to their customers
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780