A fantastic opportunity for a Level 2 Helpdesk Analyst to join a growing, and highly regarded Managed Service Provider located in the Western suburbs. You will provide over the phone and in person support. This is a great opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies whilst learning the ins and outs of enterprise systems.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in a Helpdesk role
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Strong experience with Windows and MacOS
- Strong experience in Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2008 R2 Standard/Enterprise, Storage Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 Standard/Essentials, SBS 2008, SBS 2011)
- Understanding of and hands on experience configuring devices on Mac iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Confident with Active Directory, Exchange and Networking
- Experience managing and maintaining Office 365
- Experience with VMware
- Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, VPN/Tunnelling, Routing, DNS) and the ability to troubleshoot a variety of networking issues
- Experience working with backup solutions and security products such as StorageCraft ShadowProtect, ImageManager and Symantec Endpoint (preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Relevant qualifications or certifications
What makes this role shine?
- Fantastic Career opportunities
- Growing organisation
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Melissa on 0280907782