Junior Systems Administrator
- Mixture of level 1, 2 and support
- Support the internal user base across the APAC region
- Great team and location in Sydney CBD
In this Junior Systems Administrator role you will be working as part of a global support team focused on supporting the internal users. The role offers the opportunity to work on a mixture of Level 1 to Level 3 service desk and systems administration support requests. You will be exposed to high level of Enterprise Technology in a large and complex environment.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Proven experience as a Level 1 / Level 2 Service Desk Analyst or Junior Systems Administrator
- Hands of experience supporting Microsoft, Windows, VMWare and Networking technologies.
- Experience with remote management and monitoring platforms, N-able, Kaseya, Remote Desktop, etc.
- Ability to work as a team player and independently
- Experience working on MS/Windows machines and supported IOS and android devices.
What makes this role shine?
- Work on a mixture of Level 1, 2 and 3 tickets
- Strong mentoring and professional development
- Support this internal user base
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting contract role please apply by attaching your resume or contact May Sim on 02 8090 7784