- Experience within the retail sector will be highly regarded
- Opportunity to work on large complex datasets
- Experience working on data-centric scripting including Python, R or Scala
In this exciting role you will work as part of an Insights Analysis team focused on helping external customers to improve their decision making from their data. You will use your technical skills to create complex queries as well as your consulting skills to develop effective solutions for your customers.
To make sparks fly you will:
- 3+ years' experience in an analytical or data-orientated role and be able to demonstrate the value and commercial impact of your work
- Ability to take, sometimes unfamiliar and complex datasets and tell a meaningful story of value creation through actionable insights.
- have experience of working S/W Engineering teams to problem solve, test system changes and hand over any system defects that need further investigation.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in SQL & Excel to an advanced level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong cross-functional collaborator.
- Experience with data-centric scripting/programming languages (e.g. R, Python, Scala), and knowledge of BI and/or Data Visualisation software (e.g. Power BI) are both desirable, but not essential
What makes this role shine?
- Work on large and complex data sets within enterprise customers
- Global Company that are an innovator in their field
- Strong career growth opportunities
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke on 02 8090 7780