- Offers 130K - 160K plus super
- Be part of Large Digital Transformation Project
- Progress in an ITSM / ITIL Environment
Working as part of a large transformation project within the Higher Education Sector you will get to use your extensive Technical Project Management skills to successfully deliver project or major workstreams that form part of the Digital Transformation Roadmap to drive defined outcomes that meets the business objectives and deliver the business benefits.
You will take ownership to deliver concurrent projects, manage and influence key stakeholders' expectations to deliver outcomes from projects to drive the digital ecosystem.
If you have proven experience and high level of knowledge with traditional project management principles and practices in an Agile development approach and have a burning passion to be part of something that creates global and interactive innovation, this role will be a good fit!
To make sparks fly you will have:
- A minimum 5 years of experience in multiple concurrent projects delivery
- Professional Project management and related certifications (Prince2 Agile, AGMP, PMP, Agile)
- High level of exposure in governance, financial management, planning and forecasting
- Ability to implement third party technologies
- Experience working in various development teams locally and offshore
- Proven background on ITIL
- Proven ability to communicate with customers in verbal and written communication
What makes this role shine?
- 12 months of Fix term contract
- Sydney, CBD location accessible to public transportation
- Exciting projects that are being delivered locally and internationally
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shienna on 02 8090 7783