- Up to 70K plus super
- Level 2 support across multiple sites
- Great supportive team environment
This position is a 2nd level application support role supporting staff across our client's network. The Technical Support Analyst acts as a point of escalation for all IT incidents and requests from the Service Desk. You will be an expert working with ITSM software and have proven experience ensuring SLA's are met. This role is both telephone and onsite based primarily across two main sites within Sydney. There may also be some onsite work as per project or team requirements.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- At least 4 years' experience in an Application Support role (1st or 2nd level)
- SQL Database and experience with SQL Queries (e.g. MSSQL)
- Office 365 Experience
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 supporting experience.
- Exposure in supporting Click & Collect/Home Delivery solutions desirable.
- Experience in supporting retail applications and understanding of the frontline ramifications of an outage or loss-of-service
- Experience in Jira and Confluence.
- Effective vendor management Skills.
- Good understanding of Active Directory concepts and group policies.
- Good understanding of ITIL Compliant tools like ServiceNow
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Experience
- Previous experience supporting multiple sites
- Technical writing skills
What makes this role shine?
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel and work across multiple sites
- Be able to take ownership and make the role your own
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting IT Support Analyst - Application Support role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Jem on 02 80907781