Are you motivated to build your career in a matter of a few hard working months? Are you ready to support customers in an enterprise environment where you will be surrounded by some of the best technology talent? Then our Global Vendor Client is looking for you!
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Experience as a technical support analyst in a corporate environment - essential
- Used a ticketing system such as Remedy, Right Now or Infra - essential
- Tech knowledge: Windows, Active Directory, Virtualisation, as well as previous experience across Networking, Storage and Backups - essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - essential
- An IT degree or relevant TAFE qualifications or certifications - essential
- Passion for keeping up to date with the latest technologies and the drive to continually improve your technical knowledge - essential
What makes this role shine?
- Global Vendor that promotes from within
- Unrivalled potential for individual career growth
- Sydney CBD - Close to public transport
- Company culture - passionate, collaborative, friendly, professional and technically savvy
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume (in MS WORD format only please) OR contact Nadine on 02 8090 7781