- Fast paced dynamic organisation.
- $50,000 - $55,000 base plus super.
- Must have MAC support
Our client is an established Australian leading organisation in the pet space. They are looking for someone to be part of the internal IT Service Desk Team, who will fit in with their great laid-back company culture. Based in the cooperate head office, supporting 200+ end-users.
This role will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the company's internal users, while supporting level 1/2 IT incidents and requests and provide deskside support.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Windows Desktop support experience.
- MUST have supported MAC
- Administered Active Directory and Email accounts.
- Great understanding of networking.
- Proven software and hardware deployment.
- Previous experience support multiple sites.
- ITSM system experience.
What makes this role shine?
- Great laid-back culture.
- Training and development.
- Free on-site parking.
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this excellent opportunity please apply for this position with an attached resume in word document. Alternatively, please contact Melissa on 02 8090 7782.