- Global team
- Excellent Company
Our client is one of the worlds largest in the travel industry (e-commerce platform). They are looking for a Group Product Manager who will define the product strategy and road-map to deliver and scale their next-generation platform. You will lead a team of product managers across different initiatives.
To be a successful candidate, you will be passionate about data, able to craft a vision, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Experience formulating product vision of Partnerships strategy and champion it through the entire organisation while also managing tactical initiatives. Be a "player / coach" in the same role at the same time.
- Performed extensive research to completely understand how a product offering stacks up against direct competitors.
- Lived in the data, and believe the best way to democratise product decisions is querying the database for insights and building ad-hoc reports.
- Led cross-functional teams, serving as product and part project manager, to establish milestones and manage development and QA efforts.
- Fully owned quality through hands-on quality assurance testing and make sure nothing gets lost in translation.
- Experience working with external-facing APIs, Marketplace platforms and Third-party partners
What makes this role shine?
- Global role
- Excellent company
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785