- Build your skills in the latest tech/frameworks working for an industry leader
- Competitive salary including equity, bonus and training/tech allowances
- Strong organisational culture based on active participation and innovation
Due to impressive growth this leading software house is looking for experienced and passionate Full Stack .Net Developers to work on their unique and innovative platforms. The core focus of these roles is hands on development using C# .NET, .Net Core and Angular 6. You must be a passionate software engineer who lives and breathes coding! The organisation has a strong culture based on active participation and innovation. There is a strong emphasis on building robust and scalable solutions.
You will be joining some of the best software engineers in the market who are focused on building complex, globally distributed SAAS platforms. Be a part of some major projects that are disrupting the existing software market, and be rewarded with a generous remuneration package that goes above and beyond an attractive base.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong C# .Net application development and experience with large scale system architectures
- Cloud technologies like AWS preferred
- Experience with Angular 6 or relevant technologies preferred
- Experience in e-commerce, advertising or media preferred but not essential
- Full scope knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Sound knowledge of data structures and basic algorithms, as well as understanding and application of agile development, microservices, DevOps and automation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and a passion for technology
- Strong SOLID principals as well as software fundamentals (performance, patterns, structure). CQRS experience a bonus.
What makes this role shine?
- Building your skills in the latest technologies and frameworks while working for an industry leader
- Working on highly scalable cloud-based systems
- Enticing salary package including equity, bonus and training allowances
- Health and awareness initiatives, technology allowances, continuous training and development, global events, staff referral program
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Georgia Boward on 02 8090 7786