- Experience working in complex system environments.
- Strong Linux Administration skills required.
- $100,000 - $128,000 base plus super, plus attractive benefits.
This is an exciting time for an experience Senior Systems Administrator with DevOps skills to join one the world's largest website company, based in Sydney CBD. This role will join the organisations site operations team and will work alongside engineering teams for continual improvement of product features.
As a DevOps/System Administrator you will be taking charge of managing a high volume transactional environment on cloud-based technologies, the company's infrastructure and platforms with open source. Ideal you will have strong Linux server administration, networking, automation skills and scripting languages.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- A minimum of 2 year experience being a Senior Sysadmin.
- Solid Linux administration skills, e.g. RedHat, CentOS.
- Proven experience with web server and application skills, e.g. Apache/Nginx, Tomcat/Java.
- Proven experience scripting, coding and configuration management using Puppet, Bash and/or Python.
- A completed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Kubernetes, preferred.
- AWS experience, preferred.
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines, using Bamboo/Jenkins, Bitbucket, Rundeck environments.
What makes this role shine?
- Join a leading, global company.
- Intensive training and development for further growth.
- Work in a bright and collaborative team environment.
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Trixia on 02 8090 7784.