- AWS focused role - work on Docker and Kubernetes
- Take ownership for BAU and Project work
- Work for a rapidly growing Fintech that has a strong presence
This established Fintech has an opportunity for a mid level DevOps Engineer to join their team. In this role you will focus on the exsisting AWS based DevOps environment as well as helping to impelement their serverless architecture. You will work closely with the Cloud Architect, Software Engineering and Product Owner teams to deliver to the businesses needs.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong experience working as DevOps engineer in an AWS based environment
- Strong scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Shell, Python, Ansible etc
- Passion to learn - opportunity to learn about Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in the financial services space would be beneficial
- Experience working in a Linux bsed environment
What makes this role shine?
- Growth with this business. Join at an early stage and build your career as the company scales
- Focus on the latest technologies as this platform moves to Infrastructure as Code
- Work in the Fintech space - build you skills and experience in this domain
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Luke Singleton on 028090 7780