- Work as part of a global Level 2 support team to solve technical escalations
- Take ownership of technical escalations to provide both remote and F2F support
- Up to $90k package
Located in Sydney, you will join an established global team providing Level 2 support to the internal users of this rapidluy growing law firm. Day to day you will manage the global queue for all escalations from the helpdesk as well as participating in some project work as new technologies are tested and deployed. This role is very customer driven so you must thrive in structured SLA based enviroments.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Experience in supporting Level 2 tickets with strong problem solving skills.
- Experience utilizing Active Directory, Exchange or Profile management tools.
- Worked on Citrix based desktop environments
- Experience in Business and Legal Applications (FileSite, BigHand, Carpe Diem, Elite, etc.)
- Experience in IP Networking, Smart Phone, Mobile Iron and other PC hardware
- Strong prioritization and customer service skills
What makes this role shine?
Permanent role that offers a broad scope of work as part of a global team
Sydney, CBD location accessible to public transportation
Opportunity to participate in exciting projects that are being delivered locally and internationally
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780