- Sydney CBD, based on client site.
- Contract to permanent opportunity.
- Make your mark in a Corporate IT environment.
Our client is searching for a Desktop Engineer to support their customer's Corporate Head Office. They have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and product knowledge to a diverse group of clients.
This role with be taking ownership of the internal IT Infrastructure. You will support end-users face to face, via email and over the phone for all IT issues/incidents, incident management and operational project work.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- An active security clearance or be eligible to obtain one.
- Proven ability of customer service experience.
- High-level support of the Microsoft SOE.
- Active directory experience.
- Good understanding of Networking and Remote Access Connectivity and Telephony.
- Thorough knowledge of Desktop, LAN, peripheral device installation and support.
- Mobility support.
- ITIL certification, preferred.
- Microsoft certification, preferred.
What makes this role shine?
- Fresh and energetic company culture.
- Great location, close to public transport.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Trixia on 02 8090 7784.