- Work with one of the most trusted brands in the Australian IT market.
- North Sydney location. Flexible working arrangements
- Broad and varied role that is focused on Operational management
In this exciting contract role you will work on client site as a Deployment Program Coordinator. This role is part of a global team tasked with managing projects, creating strategic objectives, business analysis, preparing financial objectives and budget planning. In addition, you will be the main escalation point for Deployment Services issues within the APAC region.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years related experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in cloud data services and data management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What makes this role shine?
- Broad and varied role that focuses on the APAC region.
- Work onsite at a market leading IT Vendor.
- High potential for extension after the initial 12 month contract
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or May on 02 80907784