- Experience working on data migration projects in a consultancy role
- Perm role $ 150,000 + super
- Sydney CBD
Our client is a Global Leader in the technology space. They want to be a market leader in technology on a single software platform.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Migration Consultant to be based in Sydney. Ideally they are looking for someone who has strong customer facing consultant skills as well as hands-on experience with the development of complex data migration platforms.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Minimum 5 year's experience working on data migration projects, preferably in a consultancy capacity
- Excellent PL/SQL and TSQL programming skills
- Expertise with the Oracle RDBMS and MS-SQL
- Experience interacting with customers within, and external to the organisation to help define requirements and develop solutions
- A good understanding of DB optimisation and performance troubleshooting
- Experience and knowledge of ETL tools as well as J2EE is a distinct advantage
- Proven experience of working on previous data migration projects
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to solve complex problems
- Analytical and self-motivated
- Strong customer facing skills as well as hands on experience with the development of complex data migration projects.
What makes this role shine?
- Excellent team environment
- Global organisation
- Career growth
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785