- Excellent training on offer
- Must hold a degree with a distinction average
- Opportunity to join a leading cyber security organization
Our client is looking for recent graduate who is passionate about Cyber security who wants to focus their career in the industry. You will be working with Sales Account Managers providing technical and cyber security expertise across both pre-sale and post-sales. You will be responsible for delivering technical Proof of Values (POV) in relation to detected Cyber Security Threats. This role is suitable for a new grad or someone with a few years' experience. You will be working very closely with customers so communication and client facing skills are a must!
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Distinction average or higher in your degree results (preferably from computer science, engineering, IT or related fields)
- Keen interest in Cyber security and presales
- Graduate or minimum of 2 years' experience in presales.
- Interested in learning the technical skills needed for the role (network security background would be great)
- Excellent communication skills
What makes this role shine?
- Work in a fast-growing company at the cutting edge of technology (e.g. machine learning, artificial intelligence)
- Opportunity to develop your career in Cyber Security (training is provided)
- Opportunity to become a presales expert within the organisation
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Jem Ang on 02 8090 7781