- Leadership role focused on the operational management of SaaS platforms
- Join this high growth global Fintech that is partnering closely with AWS
- Build your own team from the ground up
A newly created role for an experienced Cloud Operations Manager to join this rapidly growing global Fintech. Working as part of a global cloud operations function you will take ownership for the APAC region. This is a newly created role so you will be responsible for standing up the Cloud services in region as well as migrating customers onto the platform. In addition you will join the APAC leadership team to ensure customer needs in this region are represented effectively. You must have proven experience in AWS based Cloud operations environments to be considered for this role.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Proven experience in Operations Management across highly available production environments
- Strong experience in customer facing roles, including commercial management, SLA management, escalation management etc
- Experience in building and managing a team of Cloud Operations specialists, including SDM's, Deployment engineers and support engineers
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Prior experience of working in highly regulated industry sectors with knowledge of SOC 2, Data Privacy, Break glass etc
- Prior experience of working in complex matrix reporting structures.
What makes this role shine?
- Greenfield role within the APAC region - grow your own team of engineers and SDM's
- High growth well funded global Fintech
- Join the Senior Leadership team for the APAC region
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780