- Change Implementation/Training
- 12 month FTC $ 120,000 + 9.5% super
- Sydney, CBD
Our client is an education based organisation. They provide a range of academic and English language programs.
They are looking for a Change Analyst, to develop and implement change management plans for projects being undertaken for ICT Projects. You will focus on the people side of change, including changes to behaviours, business processes, technology and job roles.
Another aspect to this role is to help undertake training of various technical applications. This will include helping in the roll out of new applications being implemented as part of the Digital Strategy.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in change management or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in change management
- Understanding of change models and their application
- Strong ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and a solid understanding of how people go through change
- Experience in supporting the development of change management plans
- Excellent capability to understand and document business outcomes
- Ability to simplify complex problems and explain them in simple terms
- Able to work autonomously and is self-motivated
- Demonstrable skills in researching information and solving problems
- A high level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex business change initiatives
- Experience working across different project methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in organising team training, coaching
What makes this role shine?
- Excellent team culture
- Great $$
- Exciting Digital Projects
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or Shobie on 02-8090 7785