- Software Architect/Business Technical Analyst - MUST have Japanese Lang. Skills
- Perm role $ 120,000 + super
Our client provides software development, testing, deployment and support services for POS (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations with their customers.
They are looking for a Software Architect/Business Technical Analyst where the primary objective is to work as a system designer to propose and recommend technology solutions enabling and utilizing products.
The role of the Software Architect/BTA is that of a person who interfaces with the stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into a system language. This role is distinct from that of a technical designer of software solutions who works on the basis of the requirements gathered by the Software Architect/BTA.
To make sparks fly you will :
- Have experience in understanding, organising and translating requirements into system language
- Propose and design the best solution
- Elucidate concepts via researching and study
- Have an understanding of computer systems concepts
- Plan and monitor multiple initiatives
- Document production
- System configuration
What makes this role shine?
- Excellent environment
- Thornleigh location
- Global organisation
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-80907785