- High growth business that is expanding internationally
- Business Analyst role working on CRM uplift and marketing automation projects
- This role is based in Minto
Our client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong experience in CRM Platforms and Marketing Automation toolsets. In this role you will be working closely with the business teams to create requirements as well as working with 3rd party vendors to ensure the projects are delivered successfully. Ideally you will have experience in both CRM and Marketing Automation platforms as well as experience integrating these with core ERP systems
After the initial projects you will be responsible for the continual improvement of the new system and implementation on new functionality and modules as the business grows.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Solid experience as an end to end BA - Scoping & documenting requirements, vendor management, coordinating testing, change and training as well as potential some more technical configuration activities.
- Technical background or strong understanding of functional requirements in order to liaise with Developers/Testers for technical requirements
- Experience of CRM Platforms such as SugarCRM or MS Dynamics CRM or experience working with similar technology platforms
- Strong written and verbal communications skill
What makes this role shine?
- Join this high growth organisation that operates in two countries.
- Work closely with the CIO and the business to lead the success of these high profile projects
- Work across CRM and Marketing automation uplift projects
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply now or contact May Sim on 02 8090 7784