Application Support Analyst - Trading Systems
- Newly created 12 month contract role
- Work for a leader in the trading systems domain
- Prior experience supporting Trading or Fixed Income systems required
Newly created 12 month contract role for an experienced Financial Services Application Support specialist. In this role you will join an established team focused on supporting complex application in the Trading Domain. Experience with
common protocols such as FIX, ITCH etc will be highly regarded.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Prior experience working as a Technical Application Support Analyst within the financial services market
- Strong Linux skills, including scripting
- Strong knowledge of common trading protocols such as FIX, ITCH etc
- Experience with data integration and/or manipulation projects
- Ability to take ownership of tasks from issue analysis, solution design to release deployment
What makes this role shine?
- 12 month contract
- Work for a leader in the the trading systems domain
- Work as part of a great team with a solid culture
- Broad and varied role supporting complex applications
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780