Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. They are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
In the role, you will be an integral part of our client's Sydney Market Services (CoE) team, working as a Production Support Analyst in the troubleshooting, configuration, and support of its applications in the Asia and Pacific region.
The role requires a holistic view of the system from both the customer and technical perspectives to ensure a successful, deployable product.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of service desk tools like JIRA, Service Now
- Performed manual testing in the lab and/or a desktop
- Created Documentation, for example presentation documents, feature enabling technical guides amongst others.
- Recorded Metrics for monthly reporting of COE (Centre of Excellence)
- Forged and maintained strong professional relationships with local customer's IT organisations in APMEA, central IT departments and market IT
- Documented the procedures and recommendations for the Configuration and setup
- Provided additional support to wider COE team as required if there are critical issues to be resolved.
What makes this role shine?
- Thornleigh based
- A global leader in technology services & technology services
- Multicultural company
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785