- Immediate start contract
- Exciting projects where you will get to help shape the development pracitices
- Work on C#, .Net Core and also MS Dynamics
A newly created contract role for a mid to Senior .Net Developer. In this role you will work on a broad range of projects to improve the core applications for this organisation. You will also get the opportunity to help to improve the development environment by assisting in building the DevOps capabiliites
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Minimum 3 years application development experience
- Full stack .Net development using C#
- Azure Devops using Continuous Integration
- Integration with Azure AD identity
- Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
What makes this role shine?
- Immediate start 3 month contract with the potential for extension
- This organisation has a fantastic culture and will make you feel part of the team
- Broard range of projects focused on the .Net platform
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780