- Liaison between the business representatives and the technical staff
- e-commerce/Online Portal Projects - Excellent documentation skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
Our client is a provider of services to the international market place and has seen rapid growth in the last 10 years. This has presented an opportunity for an experienced Technical Business Analyst in the team.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience
- A minimum 3 years industry experience
- A strong ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Experience in implementing a digital ecosystem
- Expertise in work-flows and e-forms
- Experience in coaching and educating staff/stakeholders
- An understanding of API's , Data and SQL
- An understanding of SAS/PAS and on-prem (widgets)
- Experience working on models like BPMN
- Strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- An excellent capability to understand and document business requirements
- Experience understanding of Business Analysis practices including user stories
- Experience using Microsoft Visio
- Experience with platforms like Service Now and Office 365
- The ability to simplify complex problems and explain them in simple terms
- Excellent skills in problem solving, setting & documenting standards
What makes this role shine?
- Excellent team culture
- Growing organisation
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785